Text Widget

Thoughts from a father, husband, son, Boulder native pro triathlete, coach, and optimist.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Weekly Training Log: Week of February 2nd, 2015 - Week #3

I had the best overall training week of the year.  It's really tough trying to balance life/work/training right now but I am confident that I am doing a better job of it right now and learning how to do it a little better with each passing month.  I'll be getting a treadmill in the near future and I'm hoping that I can be even more productive with my early morning/evening workouts that way.

The one thing that I am not lacking in right now is motivation.  I don't know where it's coming from, but it is there.  I need to go with it and take care of myself and family.  If I do, I know it'll be another breakthrough season.

You are only in your early 30's and peaking in a sport once.  Now's my chance.




Weekly Totals:
Swim: 2,000 yards 
Bike: 550 TSS 
Run: 43.6 miles 


Aiden at swim lesson on Thursday



I have been taking Aiden to the Boulder Humane Society to see the dogs and teach him about pets/adoption.  Sometimes I wish we could just get a fourth dog.  Or not.

The Avalanche mascot was there.  Biggest dog in history.

Took a stop off the side of the road.  I have seen a line of decommissioned trains off of Valmont for a long time - You can walk up to them and check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment