Text Widget

Thoughts from a father, husband, son, Boulder native pro triathlete, coach, and optimist.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekly Training Log: Week of June 29th, 2015 - Week #24: Ocean City NJ - Family and the Fourth of July

In Life: I took a trip out east to stay with my in-laws at their summer residence in Ocean City, NJ.  Tom and Lynn's place is a few blocks from the beach and it was a really great time.  Aiden seemed to really form some amazing memories and the NJ shore was an amazing spot for a kid and his parents to spend a few weeks.
I am beyond grateful to have had this time with everyone in Ocean City.  A few pictures from that trip are below.



In Training:  This week was about maintaining fitness and getting some more run miles in than I have been doing.  I wanted to get as much training in as I could without being a huge burden on the family.  I only did one session per day and made the most out of each one that I did.  All in all, I am happy with the runs that I got in, and felt productive on the bike.



Weekly Totals
Bike: 132 miles
Run: 46.7 miles



Crab dinner.  Awesome.


Aiden loves steamboats.  This was an awesome find.



Aiden waiting to get his water ice.

Tom and Beth

My bro in law, Lyla, and Aiden


No comments:

Post a Comment