Text Widget

Thoughts from a father, husband, son, Boulder native pro triathlete, coach, and optimist.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Weekly Training Log: Week of January 11th, 2015 - Week #4: Lucky #7

In Training:  I put the time in.  That's about it.  Nothing too interesting about this week other than I continue to feel stronger on the run.  I will be back in the pool with the APEX crew in two weeks.  It's just over two months until racing starts up again.   I also added total hours to the metrics that I put at the end of each post.


In Life:  It was my seventh anniversary with my wife on Sunday.  We had a four day weekend, and having the Broncos/Steelers game on our actual anniversary, Beth and I celebrated out on Friday evening.  It was just the two of us, and it was great.  Nice and quiet.
Sunday was the Broncos/Steelers game.  We had a little playoff party to watch an awesome victory.
Overall, it was the best/most fun week of the year so far.  2016 has been great and I am hopeful that it continues that way.



Swim: 2,150 yds 
Bike: 188 miles
Run: 31.8 miles
Total TSS: 894.6
Hours: 11:47
Days Off: 0



Thanks FB.  Nice reminder.


Huge football game on Sunday

Anniversary dinner @ Jax

Special Broncos sprinkle donut on Monday morning

Sunrise with Aiden on Monday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment