Text Widget

Thoughts from a father, husband, son, Boulder native pro triathlete, coach, and optimist.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Weekly Training Log: Week of February 29th, 2016 - Week #11: Spring - the hurry up and wait for consistently awesome weather

In Training:  Getting caught up here - I had my first real "long run" of the year.  It was 17 miles and was set at a 6:52/mile pace.  It felt fine while running, but I was really sore for a few days after.  More sore than I have been for any 70.3 race in the past.  I think it may have been due to poor nutrition after the run and consumption of a few too many beverages of the adult kind that night.


In Life:  I got a few new items - wetsuit and speed suit - from Zoot this week.  It's honestly the first sponsorship products that I have ever received.
Saturday we had an awesome coworker and her boyfriend over for dinner at our place.  Thanks again to my wife for getting me to be a bit social.




Weekly Totals - By the Numbers Feb 29th

Swim: 5,600 yds 
Bike: 157.3 miles
Run: 42.4 miles
Total TSS: 930.4
Hours: 12:36
Days Off: 0



Thank you Zoot! Im looking forward to using the long sleeve in Oceanside in a few weeks.



Typical Sunday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment