Text Widget

Thoughts from a father, husband, son, Boulder native pro triathlete, coach, and optimist.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Training Log: Week of September 16th 2013

The total milage is nowhere near what I have been wanting this close to Kona.  I took this past week a bit easier than I anticipated but was able to start feeling much stronger in the pool and had a solid long ride on Saturday.  I had some workouts planned for Sunday, but cut those out in favor of ripping a few thousand pounds of wet carpet out of our basement.  It needed to be done.

All in all, it was a great week with less overall volume than I wanted but I'll mark what training I did get down as a success.

Can't believe that Kona time is just a few short weeks away.  Im pretty excited to get back there!



Bike: 160 miles
Run: 27 miles
Swim: 8,000 yds


This was Sunday - froyo with my little buddy

Lynn - my mother in law helping with the basement cleanup Sunday

I was able to throw the carpet/baseboards out of the window well instead of taking that crap through the house.  This made my back very sore on Monday.

Went to dinner with JD and Mary on Saturday evening.  Awesome people.

Thanks Beth!

As I said on my fb page.  This is quite possibly the greatest picture in the history of pictures.  Aiden and his cousin Lyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment