Text Widget

Thoughts from a father, husband, son, Boulder native pro triathlete, coach, and optimist.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Training Log: Week of September 23rd 2013

So overall, my cycling milage has been VERY low and I am not the happiest about that.  I kept the milage above 200/week for almost all of the summer, so I'll keep that in the back of my mind as I go into Hawaii.
Running on the other hand has come back very quickly.  I had 3 amazingly great runs this week that leave me thinking that I have about 90-95% of the run back.  Had 7 total runs, so consistency is there too.

Other things that happened this week:

- Lyla's birthday was on Monday - we went to chuck-e-chesse for a nice little celebration.  Monday night football followed with another Broncos victory.
- I got a Job working as a special education para in the same district as Beth is in.
- We went to see Thomas the Train and get a little ride.
- Then finished with another football sunday with friends and a nice little blowout by the Broncos

It was a pretty awesome week indeed

Bike: 140 miles
Run: 51.1 miles
Swim: 8,500 yds


The week in pictures:  Not in chronological order



Football Sunday:  JD, Mary, Cam, Natalie, and Liam came over to watch.

Beth bought tickets for Thomas the train on Saturday - Aiden loved it.  Things like this are great.
We found  a new friend

Run workout Monday am - a 10k build, under 39 on the tm from an easy start gave me some confidence on the run again.

Monday - Chuck e Cheese.  Lyla turned two!  (middle)


Aiden



No comments:

Post a Comment